- Package flights with hotels, activities, tours, transfers and miscellaneous items
- Upload supplier negotiated contracts – content, inventory, pricing, pricing rules
- Connect with GDS and external supplier and wholesaler systems in real time
- Sell products through various distribution channels – B2C, B2B, B2B2C, call center, travel stores, XML/Web Service, Mobile and Social Networks
- Manage markups and commissions
- Handle operational tasks through our integrated back-office
- Create documents such as vouchers, bills, itineraries, invoice reports and more
Our Booking Engine delivers an intuitive experience for your customers. Encourages, the selling of individual components Flights, Hotels, Car Hire etc. or offering them as preconfigured Static Packages.
GDS/XML air supplier allows for the sale of scheduled flights using published fares or for real-time availability checks to be made against specific negotiated fare booking classes for on specific flights prior to making a booking. A PNR is generated in the GDS as part of the booking process and is then available for subsequent ticketing in accordance with loaded ticketing rules.
Low-cost carrier and charter XML suppliers provides access to a large number of LCCs and charter operators for real-time availability, pricing and booking.